Random Photos

James

Staff member
"hey kids forget going and playing in the street, go play outside in the yard":lol:
And screw going for an early morning jog. Instead jump out of your bedroom window, go for a swim, and then wrap up with a nice rock climb...

If you can get in to a neurosurgeon "shortly", then you're doing pretty good. When I hurt my back, the wait to see neurosurgeons was like 4 to 5 weeks.
It's not what you know....:smirk: I ride with my Chiro and my family Dr. It's best to surround yourself with like minded professionals, especially in the medical field.

Me and my family Dr. were out in the Freemont area going from the Husky Monument over to inscription canyon. He fell and broke his collarbone. Had to ride his bike the 25+ miles back to the truck. On the way home he's making phone calls. We get home at 5:00, he's getting wheeled into the OR at 8:00 and in recovery at 1:00am. 17 screws and a plate later....

image.jpg
image.jpg

It's not what you know....:smirk: I ride with my Chiro and my family Dr. It's best to surround yourself with like minded professionals, especially in the medical field.

Me and my family Dr. were out in the Freemont area going from the Husky Monument over to inscription canyon. He fell and broke his collarbone. Had to ride his bike the 25+ miles back to the truck. On the way home he's making phone calls. We get home at 5:00, he's getting wheeled into the OR at 8:00 and in recovery at 1:00am. 17 screws and a plate later....

View attachment 21748
View attachment 21750

Small world, an engineer I work with was riding out there, broke HIS collar bone, rode back 26 miles... don't know the time period of when he was operated on however, a plate and many screws later (he says) apparently dueto having to ride back the bone shifted causing further damage.

Last edited:

James

Staff member

View attachment 21748
View attachment 21750
Surgery was 5 hrs? :shocked:

Small world, an engineer I work with was riding out there, broke HIS collar bone, rode back 26 miles... don't know the time perfiod of when he was operated on however, a plate and many screws later (he says) apparently dueto having to ride back the bone shifted causing further damage.

What are you trying to say here? Did you, of all people misspell a word? You're fired!! :wave:

:moon:

What are you trying to say here? Did you, of all people misspell a word? You're fired!! :wave:

:moon:

Pick all you want... yes, I am human and misspell a word now and then and try to find them and fix them when possible. That is called fat fingering it... or my fingers moving faster than my eyes.:D

NOW, if you want to poke fun at me for using the wrong word and/or in the wrong text... have at it... I need to know when I've done that. :thumb:

Pick all you want... yes, I am human and misspell a word now and then and try to find them and fix them when possible. That is called fat fingering it... or my fingers moving faster than my eyes.:D

NOW, if you want to poke fun at me for using the wrong word and/or in the wrong text... have at it... I need to know when I've done that. :thumb:
Wow, you sure are awfully wordy today. And no, I don't want to poke you, but thanks for the offer, I'm good.
Now, back to our usual program. image.jpg

:smirk: I ride with my Chiro and my family Dr. It's best to surround yourself with like minded professionals, especially in the medical field.

View attachment 21748
View attachment 21750
It only took me 3 months to get my surgery. A wait to see the surgeon the first time. He said that surgery was needed. I said "no way". Another wait for a different doctor to get a second opinion. He said the same thing as the first. So, another wait to get back to the first doctor to tell him to proceed with the surgery.
I'm all good now , though. As long as I stay away from metal detectors.:lol:

Spinal Bling0004.jpg