Random Photos

The HJC has fit my head the best for years and at 150.00 bucks they have saved my head from some pretty good slams. Replaced immediately after that for the simple fact it wasn't 500.00 like my Shoei Hornet. If I had the time to shop with my buddy I could get TLD for 50% off. Don't like the fit much.

Oh fuck me running, say it isn't so.... You beat some poor old man out of his scooter?
Yep, it's all good, it's called discretionary spending for a reason.

James

Staff member
They just send the meat wagon to our track...they mainly use those to pick the dead bodys of mountain climbers off of Mt.Mckinley
Oh they had 2-3 ambulances sitting there all day.

This was a vet rider that went down hard and couldn't feel anything waist down so they called in the Life Flight.

whats your handicap? ? I play off 15.. might play once a month if im lucky.. Best course's in the world and in Ireland. .u haven't played golf till u played links golf
Finally, another golfer in the house. :thumb: I used to play to a 6 but kids and family life got in the way. Now I don't even think about playing unless I'm in Palm Springs. Those links courses are a totally different game than the one we play over here. :lol:

Well its the wind that makes links so difficult... about 2 years ago me and my buddies played links in 120+ k wind speed 3w from 100 yards stuff ... if u got hight off the tee the ball could literally go back over your head... a once off but some experience ..

gettin some X-up over the hip
10257822_10152318152872480_512791822707932662_o.jpg

Finally, another golfer in the house. :thumb: I used to play to a 6 but kids and family life got in the way. Now I don't even think about playing unless I'm in Palm Springs. Those links courses are a totally different game than the one we play over here. :lol:
PGA West was a tough SOB, loved playing in Palm Springs in the Summer. 6:30 tee time, lunch, then let the pool party begin.....let's see, what was the comment. "Room 215 is checking out".."you guys are not allowed back here again". Room 215 participant :wave: "you mean in Palm Springs?":lol::lol::sorry: