Random Photos

nd not even one fuck was given by rez for that monstrosity of grammar there :lol:
Trav, I do believe that Rez had a full pocket of Fawks but, not a single Fawk was given. Rez is slipping I tell ya - Rez is slipping. Sad really when you think about it. I remember a time, back in the old days, when Rez would have given at least 2 maybe 3 Fawks......Sad state of affairs indeed. :prof:

i hope your guys policy is to bring new undies for that poor driver. i would have needed new ones.
A couple more inches to the right and it could have been a fatal.....
His company was mad at him because he didn't call them right away, his cell phone wasn't in his pockets, got tossed around the cab and came to rest on the passenger window, yeah, sorry company, I'm getting my ass out of this truck.

nd not even one fuck was given by rez for that monstrosity of grammar there :lol:

Trav, I do believe that Rez had a full pocket of Fawks but, not a single Fawk was given. Rez is slipping I tell ya - Rez is slipping. Sad really when you think about it. I remember a time, back in the old days, when Rez would have given at least 2 maybe 3 Fawks......Sad state of affairs indeed. :prof:

Meh.....
1) @ TraV - Not sure which monstrocity you are speaking of...
2) @ N'Edge.. Not slipping just choosing a bit more carefully where to give forth my fawks....

FAWKS GIVEN = "0"... for now... not worthy of my fawking time!!! :prof:

375106_366308173410117_907832011_n.jpg