Random Photos

1974517_619546638114982_1171899497_n.jpg

1974435_619546811448298_1298902484_n.jpg

Oh, I forgot.... Pulled another YZ apart that my sons buddy owns. Looks like a top end is needed. :smirk:
image.jpg
image.jpg
More money. Cylinder got a little scored! :thumbsdown:
image.jpg
Nah, it will buff out, I will just glue the pieces back in place.
image.jpg
Should look like the one on the right. Or I guess the one on top.

Last edited:
I don't know what you sissies are talking about? I was just trekking home after work and I was just coming up to Old Man Johnson's Cabin when I noticed it was pure gridlock. Apparently there was a three Dog-sled pile up. Carnage everywhere! Fortunately for me, it is only minus 38. I had to backtrack passed "Cool Squeeter" and turned back south just around "Slush Junction" before I saw the beacon guiding me home to "Backsackencrack Hollow". Took me at least a good 10 -15 minutes out of my way.

I don't know what you sissies are talking about? I was just trekking home after work and I was just coming up to Old Man Johnson's Cabin when I noticed it was pure gridlock. Apparently there was a three Dog-sled pile up. Carnage everywhere! Fortunately for me, it is only minus 38. I had to backtrack passed "Cool Squeeter" and turned back south just around "Slush Junction" before I saw the beacon guiding me home to "Backsackencrack Hollow". Took me at least a good 10 -15 minutes out of my way.

Should have used tho OHV lane. :thumb:

Should have used tho OHV lane. :thumb:

Damn, he beat me to it.........

As for backsackencracklickenthroatthrobben hollow... I think I've seen that somewhere before!!!!