Random Photos

I don't know about that Timo. Those moths have way secret Ninja skills. Here is a pic of Monkey wife and Monkey girl swimming with a Dolphin - they got back yesterday - Do you see that fricking moth in that pic? Well, do ya? Neither do I - those little bastages are good at hiding. Now I have to check all the luggage before it comes in the house. Somewhere, somehow, there's a "Camo-moth" in my house right now and I'm set on finding it. pronto-like. :prof:DSC_0072.JPG

I don't know about that Timo. Those moths have way secret Ninja skills. Here is a pic of Monkey wife and Monkey girl swimming with a Dolphin - they got back yesterday - Do you see that fricking moth in that pic? Well, do ya? Neither do I - those little bastages are good at hiding. Now I have to check all the luggage before it comes in the house. Somewhere, somehow, there's a "Camo-moth" in my house right now and I'm set on finding it. pronto-like. :prof:View attachment 20796
Bets it's in you're wifes wallet at the edge of the pool just out of sight all camouflaged like :hifive: