Random Photos

fucking fucker fucks. im thinking about ya gary. hope you are ok in the grand scheme of things. if there is anything you need dont hesitate to gimme a ring ill do what i can to help.

edit: wait who is T2? joe? regardless thinking of the best for him...her whoever.
T-2 is Thomas, my oldest son. Will find out more after they give him the once over.

my friends and i in what had to be early to mid 80's . skatepark ... PFFFFT this is how we rolled.
1044719_10152124313802480_795734728_n.jpg

dam Gary :( so now you have no way to get to MLK man trip?
how many bikes do you need to get out there?
you have always been such a good friend to me if i can help get you out there i will.
could you somehow get a ride home from someone thats in the group? if so just throw me a little gas money and the kids and i will hop in the truck and take you out there and drop you off.

dam Gary :( so now you have no way to get to MLK man trip?
how many bikes do you need to get out there?
you have always been such a good friend to me if i can help get you out there i will.
could you somehow get a ride home from someone thats in the group? if so just throw me a little gas money and the kids and i will hop in the truck and take you out there and drop you off.
@Travace, It's Thomas not me. I'm still good, he is going to have to beg his little brother to drag his bikes and ass out. We are negotiating that right now. But thanks Trav, very thoughtful.

James

Staff member
View attachment 19630 When traveling in the right turn lane between the curb and the #2 lane, look out for the dumb ass making a left thinking its clear between the stopped traffic. T2 just T-boned the dum ass making that left. Now him and his truck is total shit for his MLK/MT this weekend. :banghead:
At emergency, getting checked out, air bags deployed, head ache, dizzy, arm, neck, back hurts.
Damn! :(