Random Photos

CAM00021.jpg

nerd++

Mine are the same and I can't get the match on them at all. Fuck it, they are work monitors so IDC!

yea even when im not "playing" and doing"work"(editing and photo stuff) its tough when the colors dont match... if i was more into photography it would be a huge issue as what i see isnt what the printed pic would look like. i vaguely remmeber there being some software that helped you get the color correction right but its been too long and i have to research it all again.

LCD's are nice, but for the most part they suck at accurate color rendition. Old school CRT monitor did a lot better. There are LCD's that do color better but they are not cheap.

Work for me is coding so the quality of the color is not a priority. Now the design guys that I work with sing a different tune on this subject.

trying to self teach myself how to use one of these fancy 3d programs and one of the basic things to do with them is make 3d text so i started playing... which do you like best?
14scob7.jpg

21bqdtt.jpg

ebaheb.jpg

was working on another one but gonna ride today :)

James

Staff member
That's a whole lot of DBA. :shocked:

LCD's are nice, but for the most part they suck at accurate color rendition. Old school CRT monitor did a lot better. There are LCD's that do color better but they are not cheap.

Work for me is coding so the quality of the color is not a priority. Now the design guys that I work with sing a different tune on this subject.
I've been having pretty decent luck with a LED monitor.