Random Photos

Some how, Rack made a wrong turn and ended up at CDA's Compound last night..:devil:

And where were you going?

see my quote above....:smirk:

Geek, Since he's referring to his original quote, I'm thinking he meant to say... "Some how Rack made a wrong turn and ended up at CDA's compound 2 hours late last night and CDA was already home" .... :busted: or something to that affect ... :smirk:

Geek, Sicne he's referring to his original quote, I'm thinking he meant to say... "Some how Rack made a wrong turn and ended up at CDA's compound 2 hours late last night and CDA was already home" .... :busted: or something to that affect ... :smirk:

You are correct, so he had to take me to dinner and pay...:smirk:

Playing golf in Valencia huh? Suppposed to be a really nice course. I will waive at you on the way home.:prof::wave:

I used to do the same thing, "golf that is". Then I came to the realization time was spent chasing a little ball with dimples all across the earth and decided life had more to offer. We always ended up on the 9th - 11th hole betting 5.00 bucks a ball who could hit the green and be closest to the cup. Fun times but I had to grow up sooner or later. I do kind of miss it, "the friendship" I shared with my buddies. This was WAYYYYYY, before marriage and children, or you could say BC!

Yes it does :thumb:

I still have a spot to explore off of the ridge line trail. Need the right amount and group of guys.

:thumb: Let me know. I know I saw a nice single track going up the face around the corner that we need to get out. May be better than going up the hammered face that Rim Dent was having fun with.