Random Photos

sdsc05189.jpg

sdsc05190.jpg

sdsc05197.jpg

sdsc05199.jpg

sdsc05201.jpg

sdsc05224.jpg
Question BK - what are those two fins on each side of the motor?

I may not have a dual sport, but damnit, I will ride it like a dual sport!! :smirk:

IMG_20130724_131651.jpg

I know you cant tell how steep it is, but it's pretty steep, especially when you go around that bend. It gets steeper and longer. I was sliding the whole way just trying to guide it out of ruts and braking bumps. I will try to get it on video someday...it's pretty funny.

IMG_20130724_131833.jpg

James

Staff member
If you aren't familiar with Instagram (IG), there are a LOT of accounts/people that take another person's work and "edit" it (and think that they're doing you a favor). I used to go after every edit I saw but that's a full time job and quite frankly not worth the effort. However sometimes I see one that really pisses me off, usually because it's ridiculously bad or they're claiming it as their own.

Yesterday I posted this photo on IG.

090.jpg

And a little bit later I see this. Seriously WTF is that even? :facepalm:

ig_crap.jpg

(It was removed pretty quickly)

Here's one from a different guy, while I'm impressed that you thought it was a VurbMoto photo.....:facepalm:

Screenshot_2013-07-16-16-37-04.png

Ok end rant....:lol:

If you aren't familiar with Instagram (IG), there are a LOT of accounts/people that take another person's work and "edit" it (and think that they're doing you a favor). I used to go after every edit I saw but that's a full time job and quite frankly not worth the effort. However sometimes I see one that really pisses me off, usually because it's ridiculously bad or they're claiming it as their own.

Yesterday I posted this photo on IG.

View attachment 16987

And a little bit later I see this. Seriously WTF is that even? :facepalm:

View attachment 16988

(It was removed pretty quickly)

Here's one from a different guy, while I'm impressed that you thought it was a VurbMoto photo.....:facepalm:

View attachment 16991

Ok end rant....:lol:

Why is Jeff Alessi shining a laser at that poor kid :noidea: