Random Photos

i made it very clear that i will be setting a little time away from the wife and I time for my mistress this valentines day... she is orange a big ol heffa and she is dirty in more ways then one.

gotta get her a oil change and a washing so she is fully ready for this weekend.

13186_559420487402154_1100054133_n.jpg

from the wife and i to all of DBA.... if you love someone i hope you 2 are together... if you dont then fuck bitches and get money... or on the other side you could get fucked and spend money... either way we hope you all have a good valentines day one way or the other.
643919_10151427952537480_2114991024_n.jpg

Up Here in the frozen North we consider those showers State of the Art. Personally, I like them because I pretend to soap up my armpits whilst pissing on my feller shower taker's ankles. Usually, they jump back and say, "Hey, stop pissing on me!" I say, "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I was pissing on you.....". Showers, the best thing since Archie realized he should roll his milk-truck on Veronica's face. :thumb: Oh, and, you're welcome for this informative and enlightening post.

Up Here in the frozen North we consider those showers State of the Art. Personally, I like them because I pretend to soap up my armpits whilst pissing on my feller shower taker's ankles. Usually, they jump back and say, "Hey, stop pissing on me!" I say, "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I was pissing on you.....". Showers, the best thing since Archie realized he should roll his milk-truck on Veronica's face. :thumb: Oh, and, you're welcome for this informative and enlightening post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

N'Edge, Where the hell do you come up with this shizzle... I'm thinking you'd have had a good time round the fire pit at the rezride!!! Just sayin... that is if you like Russian dancing, Sumo wrestling, impromptu singing, tri-tip and straight fricken vodka..... (thanks SUN) :prof:

James

Staff member
N'Edge, Where the hell do you come up with this shizzle... I'm thinking you'd have had a good time round the fire pit at the rezride!!! Just sayin... that is if you like Russian dancing, Sumo wrestling, impromptu singing, tri-tip and straight fricken vodka..... (thanks SUN) :prof:
:shocked: Sun knows how to do all that? :hail:

Rez, some day I'd love to come out and hang with you hooligans :thumb: