Random Photos

603305_10151272268482669_502468125_n-jpg.11998
Peeeezzzzzybro

:rocker: ... i got to use mine on our last dez trip for about 5 mins then a bolt fell out the a-arm and i was done. didnt feel like walking back to the trailer to fix it. i suggest that you super glue those 8 screws so they dont come out 4 at wheel and 4 at the base plates... the movement of the a up up and down twists them out.

i was gonna get a 4wd but 2wd is funner IMO. i like getting pitched and breaking loose to turn when on those tracks.

tho out in the dez 4wd would prolly get you up the huge jumps and hills better.

slap a veleinium brushless motor in there and a lipo and im sure it will be a blast.

a few pics of mine...
28v3de8.jpg

66d8d0.jpg

hx2quu.jpg

the track near my house
r0sal5.jpg

my backyard.
33u64cj.jpg

Nice pics! I had a 2wd traxxas vxl (the brushless setup) but couldn't stand how it would lose traction and spin it's wheels in some should be easy areas to cross (like my front yard or small obsticales). Sold it, sucked up the price and bought new a Slash 4x4 vxl (Velineon brushless setup with Lipo battery) and boy this thing is FUN. Traction is amazing (I rock crawl with it lol) and I can kick it loose and drift it alot easier. This thing hauls too!

James

Staff member
i was gonna get a 4wd but 2wd is funner IMO. i like getting pitched and breaking loose to turn when on those tracks.

tho out in the dez 4wd would prolly get you up the huge jumps and hills better.

slap a veleinium brushless motor in there and a lipo and im sure it will be a blast.

a few pics of mine...
28v3de8.jpg

66d8d0.jpg

hx2quu.jpg

the track near my house
r0sal5.jpg

my backyard.
33u64cj.jpg
You've taken those DBA stickers to a whole other level of awesomeness. :lol: :rocker: