Random Photos

we need to do it again .... coming home from PBK's it was dumping rain all the way from kennedy meadows turn off on the 395 to spangler. it prolly get wet more south... right now would be so epic i bet.

Signate.jpg

First signature i've ever made... Looks ok?

yea i guess my fake text pic ..james isnt getting the hint.

its really fucking stupid when your community is asking for something and you wont give it to us cause you dont like it... especially when i KNOW there is options so you can turn the sigs off if you dont want to see them.

James

Staff member
its really fucking stupid when your community is asking for something and you wont give it to us cause you dont like it... especially when i KNOW there is options so you can turn the sigs off if you dont want to see them.
1, 2, or 5 people aren't the community.

:thinking: Default there are no options to disable images in the signatures without disabling the signature as a whole. I might have a way around that though, however how about I create a poll thread first?

You too. :lol:[/quo

I'm a big tall man! I have needs!
Most don't take that into the the fact! I need huge big power!

I ride old school XR's because they are best in reliability and TORQUE to get my ass up a hill!

I need that. I like that! I'm not a fat m'fuker, I'm actually slim and trim! I'm just too tall and "big" for most bikes. That's why I like my XR's!

It's cool as fuck!
I still ride and will post! ( I just found a crappy camera that I will use in the future!)

Look for bad vids to come!