Random Photos

zNw4E.jpg

YES THEY ARE!
:hail:

Did you build that??

I'm actually building a bar stool racer right now. Been working on it off and on for a couple of months.

barstool1.jpg

barstool2.jpg

Working on the front end / steering now.

Only tacked together right now. When it's done, it will be TIG'd over, painted, and fitted with a Lincoln, Miller, or some other stool seat cushion. The last Lincoln seat we had got melted by a shop fire...plasma cutter + hidden cardboard box full of parts. Oops.

Did you build that??

I'm actually building a bar stool racer right now. Been working on it off and on for a couple of months.

View attachment 9769

View attachment 9770

Working on the front end / steering now.

Only tacked together right now. When it's done, it will be TIG'd over, painted, and fitted with a Lincoln, Miller, or some other stool seat cushion. The last Lincoln seat we had got melted by a shop fire...plasma cutter + hidden cardboard box full of parts. Oops.
Bad ass. I did not build that one. But i have built one before. I got to dig up the pictures. That thing looks sick! I one thing we did on ours is that we made it for dirt so the front had A-Arms and had about 13" of travel

Bad ass. I did not build that one. But i have built one before. I got to dig up the pictures. That thing looks sick! I one thing we did on ours is that we made it for dirt so the front had A-Arms and had about 13" of travel

Sweet!! Try and get those pictures.

I gotta ask though...is the chute necessary? :lol: