Random Photos

551230_370909746312007_1580508991_n.jpg

My mom told me this last night. Figured i'd put it on one of my pictures.
I like your mom, she has wisdom beyond your years.
<><

My dad got me some stuff today at the shop :) A new pair of oakley goggles (as my last pair of blurs got trashed), a 50 pack of tear offs and a cool new t shirt. Says "harding park and cycle" on the backoaks!.jpg

On Saturday, I did something i've been wanting to do for awhile. There is a kid that is paralyzed from the waist down. I have known him for a few years. Never really talked to him but hes a family freinds, cousin. Well hes in a nursing home now, 29years old and never gets to do anything basically but sit around with a bunch of old people. Saturday me and a buddy was heading to the river and i said the hell with it ... I pulled over and got on facebook and got the guys phone number and called him and asked him some questions about if he thought it was possible. And if he wanted to. He said hell yeah!.... We got to the river around 2pm... This is us leaving about 11pm

Johnathon.jpg

On Saturday, I did something i've been wanting to do for awhile. There is a kid that is paralyzed from the waist down. I have known him for a few years. Never really talked to him but hes a family freinds, cousin. Well hes in a nursing home now, 29years old and never gets to do anything basically but sit around with a bunch of old people. Saturday me and a buddy was heading to the river and i said the hell with it ... I pulled over and got on facebook and got the guys phone number and called him and asked him some questions about if he thought it was possible. And if he wanted to. He said hell yeah!.... We got to the river around 2pm... This is us leaving about 11pm

Johnathon.jpg

Thats awesome BK :clap: Good for you for being a better person:thumb: :hail: