Random Photos

:lol:

It's kinda sad too... allot of black people actually think that.

Next time I'm told "minorities" are profiled against in some way, I'm gonna say look at the asians. They really WERE just like all other groups and now generally are doing very well for themselves through hardwork and initiative(f'yeah)

"For every real racist, there are twenty-five guilty white guys trying to undo what that guy and his grandfather did and actually be nicer. If a white guy cuts me off, I shout, "Fuck you, motherfucker!" But if a black guy cuts me off, I dont say anything, A) because he's packing, and B) because I dont want him to think I'm doing it just because he's black."

:lol: Adam Carolla

my new watch :smirk:
25267.jpg

yea. dude was seriously fucked up.

do you remember bulldozer tank dude? his story was similar but he just went on a one time rampage before offing himself ... destroying property not people.

edit: it was called Killdozer. i cant find the story on youtube... i look for the one that tells the mans story.

ok i found the video... you guys should watch it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JanoJ2vg5rM&fb_source=message

props to the guy who put it together... done really well.

he didnt get jacked... he was trying to sell for too much and it sounds like the city said fuck off

Heemeyer had been feuding with Granby officials, particularly over fines for violating city ordinances and a zoning dispute regarding a concrete factory constructed opposite to his muffler shop that he believed had caused his business to fail unfairly

Notes found by investigators after the rampage indicate that the primary motivation for Heemeyer's bulldozer rampage was his fight to stop a concrete plant from being built near his shop. The notes indicated Heemeyer held grudges over the zoning approval. "I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable", Heemeyer wrote. "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."[7]

S
today at raging waters there was some hispanic fellers in line. 1 of them was obviously from a set of some sort by all his tattoos. then i noticed that all the dudes had the same shit... so pretty obvious that they were all gangbangers but i dont care about any of that. the only thing that bothered me was They had Chicano pride and Mexican pride tattoos. even all their women had MP tats as well. Now i personally dont consider that to be racist at all (even tho they prolly are). if you want to have pride in your race thats cool.

BUT.... if i was walking around that place with white pride tattoo i gurantee i would be looked at as a racist and would catch all kinds of shit for it if not get into a fight.

fucking wrong just wrong.
So so right.:thumb: They take it to the next step beyond just pride. Everybody should have pride for their race, but not to the detriment of other races. Just my $.02.