Random Photos

Looking out of the window on Friday at the same driveway there there was a black Bentley to the left, s little vw up, a golf and a red Rolls Royce to the right and my Merc Vito across the road lol
View attachment 32041
Petrol here is £1.35 per litre so about £6-7 per gallon, that Firebird would cost a days wage to go to work and back here :bonk:
Uh, then migrate your tail on to Merica' and enjoy it! 6 bucks a gallon don't cut it here!:cheers: and party down, hell Texas has a truck load of jobs, I see help wanted signs all over the place! All welcome!:cheers:

Last edited:
224px-Libresse_Maxipad.jpg

Is this yours?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Maxi pad, LAFFFFFOOOOOOO! Dude you got to be on standup live or something, because this is witty shite!

Never underestimate the power of the fk up when buying a used bike. Never raced, oil and filter changed every ride blah blah. Always assume it’s been boogerd up by a knucklehead. My “well maintained” CRF I bought. Good thing I only test rode it for 10 minutes.

l0jZRbf.jpg

vMCVeqh.jpg

U2CI3WD.jpg

This guy was worried about oil changes:bonk:
Prick! But you bought a modern Honda :poke::lol:

I don't think the brand new hondas are that bad reliability wise, just not my cup of tea with so many tried and proven options from the other brands, specifically the boys in blue.

Never underestimate the power of the fk up when buying a used bike. Never raced, oil and filter changed every ride blah blah. Always assume it’s been boogerd up by a knucklehead. My “well maintained” CRF I bought. Good thing I only test rode it for 10 minutes.

l0jZRbf.jpg

vMCVeqh.jpg

U2CI3WD.jpg

This guy was worried about oil changes:bonk:
Shitty Uni Filter double foam crap. Couldn't even seat it. Douche bag!

Notchr_giger_pilotincockpit.jpgNotice the air hose coming from his nose, he indeed is not an elephant, but he is part of the chair, or is the chair part of him? Haa! H.R Giger did it well, sci-fi fans will know!