Random Photos

Right on!!
way back in the day when I was just dipping my toes into this business I had an 89 F150 with the 302, a couple dudes with a dodge diesel blew the transmission and offered me $300 cash to move the 7x12 trailer loaded with equipment to Flagstaff (200 miles with brutal climbs) and I accepted, she did it, screaming at about 4500 rpm locked out of overdrive, it wasn't the best truck in the world, but I can guarantee they never engineered or built her to take that kind of abuse.

way back in the day when I was just dipping my toes into this business I had an 89 F150 with the 302, a couple dudes with a dodge diesel blew the transmission and offered me $300 cash to move the 7x12 trailer loaded with equipment to Flagstaff (200 miles with brutal climbs) and I accepted, she did it, screaming at about 4500 rpm locked out of overdrive, it wasn't the best truck in the world, but I can guarantee they never engineered or built her to take that kind of abuse.

""Quality job #1"". In the early 80s to mid 90s was the slogan I believe. :thumb: