Random Photos

Looks like a good sized group Trav.
yea it was a fun one... there was two people who has razors. like 10 kids that all ride dirtbikes and i think it was 9 rigs counted. one of the bigger ones with this group. all real good peoples. we got 2 of those rockets with the C-5 engines in and another guy from the group brought some as well... kids had a blast... literally 1200 ft and they go chasing the deployed parachute as it comes down. good times showing the youngins some old school fun.

and yea jacklson that is a light skinned brother...he has a afro....:P

Last edited:
yea it was a fun one... there was two people who has razors. like 10 kids that all ride dirtbikes and i think it was 9 rigs counted. one of the bigger ones with this group. all real good peoples. we got 2 of those rockets with the C-5 engines in and another guy from the group brought some as well... kids had a blast... literally 1200 ft and they go chasing the deployed parachute as it comes down. good times showing the youngins some old school fun.

and yea jacklson that is a light skinned brother...he has a afro....:P
Wish I would have know earlier you guys were out there. Could have swung by on Friday on the way over to Superstition and picked you up:ride:

How long does it usually take to clear that damn dust outta ones lungs:eek:

Wish I would have know earlier you guys were out there. Could have swung by on Friday on the way over to Superstition and picked you up:ride:

How long does it usually take to clear that damn dust outta ones lungs:eek:
that would have been nice. I will be in the exact same spot on New years. if you are heading north down poleline we camp just to the right side of the road in the little valley where the 2nd bathroom is... next to a little track with a big berm ..

it was really dusty this year. the dirt boogies where massive.

Took me a minute
10432152_774218732649273_7751974849781117818_n.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
Nice to see someone is still using inches and feet...
Worldwide Language of Aviation - English
Worldwide Aviation Measurement System - SAE

There isn't a metric nut or bolt on ANY Boeing, Airbus, MDD commercial aircraft operating today.
Though, you have to be really careful when asking for fuel, as the Fuel Gauges come in Kilograms or Lbs. dependent on which country the aircraft is primarily operated.
Sad, I have many thousands of dollars in tools that are only good for aircraft or my 1980 Ford F150 (SAE)
I don't know of any SAE motorcycles...
-BIG DAN:thumb: