Staff member
Funny+Monkey_.jpg

funny-pictures-hitman-monkey-drowns-boy.jpg

Funny+Awesome+monkeys_3.jpg

Funny-Monkeys-25.jpg

original.jpg

amazing-roads12.jpg

There, those were random. -BIG DAN:thumb:

something like 23 years ago when i was in Jr high i took shop. my fav part of that class was the jewlery making. we were able to order wax rings and whatevers then we had to cast a mold and were allowed to use a cintrifical force box to inject the molten metal into the casts. So i ordered what i thought was the most bad ass ring in the catalog. well yesterday my moms hubby was going though the basement and found this....
1098441_524263134325767_79714413_n.jpg

i owe him a burger for finding it... super stoked to have this little treasure from one of my best childhood memorys

something like 23 years ago when i was in Jr high i took shop. my fav part of that class was the jewlery making. we were able to order wax rings and whatevers then we had to cast a mold and were allowed to use a cintrifical force box to inject the molten metal into the casts. So i ordered what i thought was the most bad ass ring in the catalog. well yesterday my moms hubby was going though the basement and found this....
1098441_524263134325767_79714413_n.jpg

i owe him a burger for finding it... super stoked to have this little treasure from one of my best childhood memorys

Took me a couple times to figure out what the ring was on the end of.....:noidea: still not positive..... :shocked:... the ring looks like one of the Ninja Turtle characters...