Staff member
300962_526541217371666_1594810774_n.jpg

James

Staff member
Set the scene: Larocco's Leap,
Buzz = Travis P
Woody = YD
Some times I bust myself up like a falling piano :lol:
I keep telling YD he needs to come to the Redbud National next year and race the amateur days. I'll keep the :camera: ready to capture his :jawdrop: when he actually sees the Leap in person. :smirk:

I keep telling YD he needs to come to the Redbud National next year and race the amateur days. I'll keep the :camera: ready to capture his :jawdrop: when he actually sees the Leap in person. :smirk:
I honestly can't fully commit to the east coast ride next year the way racing is going. plus crow canyon is closing to the public next season in addition. so its not like i can go jung ho and drive out just to race an amateur event like that :noidea: if i would i could just to come hang out at least

I honestly can't fully commit to the east coast ride next year the way racing is going. plus crow canyon is closing to the public next season in addition. so its not like i can go jung ho and drive out just to race an amateur event like that :noidea: if i would i could just to come hang out at least

That's convenient for you. :P

James

Staff member

That's convenient for you. :P
See the excuses are already starting. :lol: :stirthepot: