Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

4-jpg.7264

now there is an employee i want working for me.... jsut look at how enthusiastic he his to get to work.

now there is an employee i want working for me.... jsut look at how enthusiastic he his to get to work.

:clap:

Love it!:thumb:

I've been wanting to put on a cocktail dress and heels for a pic or video on the bike. Problem is finding the "right" dress that wont get caught or, isnt so tight it climbs up my waist on the bike.

I spent the weekend in the dez with some girl friends. We did a really big 23 person ride at Spangler on Saturday where we had 7 flats, 1 oil leak, 1 lost fuel line and 3 wadded. Us girls stayed at the Cottage Inn in Randsburg Friday and Saturday night. We stayed in the cabin the guys who went off Gov. Peak back in December stayed at. There is a guest book on the coffee table and reading some of it made us all sad. Sunday (the video) we followed someone to a place we had never rode before. All I can say is new tires in the rain is like a drug I cant get enough of!

iphone quality as usual. I left the GoPro at home:facepalm::banghead:

I spent the weekend in the dez with some girl friends. We did a really big 23 person ride at Spangler on Saturday where we had 7 flats, 1 oil leak, 1 lost fuel line and 3 wadded. Us girls stayed at the Cottage Inn in Randsburg Friday and Saturday night. We stayed in the cabin the guys who went off Gov. Peak back in December stayed at. There is a guest book on the coffee table and reading some of it made us all sad. Sunday (the video) we followed someone to a place we had never rode before. All I can say is new tires in the rain is like a drug I cant get enough of!

iphone quality as usual. I left the GoPro at home:facepalm::banghead:

:thumb: Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the video.:ride:

I dont know how old this girl is, I didnt read anything under the clip yet but, the audio on this clip is so cute. She sounds like she is about 10-12 years old. Imagine that first time jump:shocked: I dont think I could do it.