Radiators?

I'm just starting to look into things right now. Tomorrow I should have the bid to fix it the bike. The check comes in my name and the Repair shops name. So I'm not real sure how this is all going to work. I'm going to see what my options are cause I seem to be finding everything half the cost that they want for them. For example the front tire they want like $110 I can get the same tire at Cycle gear for something like $59. I figure if I can save enough I may be able to get some radiator guards and bark busters put on and maybe a skid plate while having the bike fixed too.:smirk:

I'm just starting to look into things right now. Tomorrow I should have the bid to fix it the bike. The check comes in my name and the Repair shops name. So I'm not real sure how this is all going to work. I'm going to see what my options are cause I seem to be finding everything half the cost that they want for them. For example the front tire they want like $110 I can get the same tire at Cycle gear for something like $59. I figure if I can save enough I may be able to get some radiator guards and bark busters put on and maybe a skid plate while having the bike fixed too.:smirk:
:shocked:$110 for a front tire? What the hell tire are you buying? I can replace both for less than that...