Amatuer Rack goes to the Track!

James

Staff member
:thumb: You're a track guy now!!!

Hey and you even have the "in the boots" pants on. I may need to bring the Modded TTR there and I can use my turn signals in the corners and break check people by flashing the rear brake light. I so want to wear one of those vests. :ride:

Keep laughing clown boy. You'll be the first guy I roost. :poke:

Track day the next time I come out.....? Not that I'll ride or anything. :smirk::stirthepot:

Keep laughing clown boy. You'll be the first guy I roost. :poke:
Oh I will be laughing all the way back to the ice chest while I am waiting for you to finish your moto. Oh wait, do i need to lie about my age so I can move up and race against you in the super senior class...:poke:

Track day the next time I come out.....? Not that I'll ride or anything. :smirk::stirthepot:
The next time you come out? Did someone send you an invite...:stirthepot:

James

Staff member
Oh I will be laughing all the way back to the ice chest while I am waiting for you to finish your moto. Oh wait, do i need to lie about my age so I can move up and race against you in the super senior class...:poke:
:thinking: Is that what you guys call coolers out on the left coast or is your age really showing through?

The next time you come out? Did someone send you an invite...:stirthepot:
I actually got invited to a couple different rides, just not by you....:stirthepot:

:thinking: Is that what you guys call coolers out on the left coast or is your age really showing through?
Nope, coolers is what you little fair boys drink. An ice chest is just that, a chest for your ice so you can keep your real drinks cold..:prof:

James

Staff member
Nope, coolers is what you little fair boys drink. An ice chest is just that, a chest for your ice so you can keep your real drinks cold..:prof:
That'd be a cooler. :thumb:

why would I waste my time inviting you out, when you would never ride with me when you where here.:noidea:
Nobody was stopping you from joining one of our rides... :noidea:

Rack, you need to lighten the bike up. take off all that trail gear next time. kickstand, pipe guard, skid plate, and the lights and that bike will smoke everyone out of the gate :ride:

It's called a cooler here too :noidea:

Don't worry CDA, he only road around the track once the whole weekend at Crow Canyon with us... so your not the only one not good enough to ride with :stirthepot:

Rack, you need to lighten the bike up. take off all that trail gear next time. kickstand, pipe guard, skid plate, and the lights and that bike will smoke everyone out of the gate :ride:

It's called a cooler here too :noidea:

Don't worry CDA, he only road around the track once the whole weekend at Crow Canyon with us... so your not the only one not good enough to ride with :stirthepot:

:focus:

So Rack when you want to do this?