All Race around the lake?

So my friend at school told me that he is going to be racing around lake castaic on bikes next weekend he said the race is called race around the lake. can you give me some info on it? i wanna race it :banana:

There is nothing on the Castaic website about this. I know they held an event there about 4 years ago, but have not heard anything since then.

As far as I know, they are not having anymore races there. Like CDA said they had one three or four years ago but nothing since then. I will be at the lake tonight,I'll ask around.

I raced it about 4 years ago. I won it but some :foul: cut the course and stole my 1st place:cry:
The following year they had transmitters and that was the last race ever. That event was so much fun but the event mgmt./scoring/results/trophies were a mess!

It was my first and only hole shot were I stayed up front the entire time!:banana:I'll never forget that feeling! I dont think it will ever happen again either. Oh well....old and slow is inevitable:rolleyes:

I raced it about 4 years ago. I won it but some :foul: cut the course and stole my 1st place:cry:
The following year they had transmitters and that was the last race ever. That event was so much fun but the event mgmt./scoring/results/trophies were a mess!

It was my first and only hole shot were I stayed up front the entire time!:banana:I'll never forget that feeling! I dont think it will ever happen again either. Oh well....old and slow is inevitable:rolleyes:

Cheer up Sun, it could be worse - you could be old, slow and bald. :prof::cry:

I asked a few people the other night while we were at the lake. No body seemed to know anything about it. The guy at the gate did mention that there might be a mountain bike race coming up soon.