Power tools... Which brand??

I've only used the combi so far and it feels solid withwa good motor decent body with rubber grips and vents in the right places!
Need more batteries, going Chinese from eBay!
Genuine AEG 2.5ah X1 £52,
eBay Chinese non branded, 3 for £60-70 :thumb:
Btw these tools aren't for work, they're for at home, my Sister bought me them all on clearance for an Xmas pressie :thumb::hug:
P.S. quick edit, I pretty much went Bosch blue for work tools with a DeWalt mitre saw being the exception!

Last edited:
I've only used the combi so far and it feels solid withwa good motor decent body with rubber grips and vents in the right places!
Need more batteries, going Chinese from eBay!
Genuine AEG 2.5ah X1 £52,
eBay Chinese non branded, 3 for £60-70 :thumb:
Btw these tools aren't for work, they're for at home, my Sister bought me them all on clearance for an Xmas pressie :thumb::hug:
P.S. quick edit, I pretty much went Bosch blue for work tools with a DeWalt mitre saw being the exception!

Bosch makes a nice kit. which dewalt miter? is that cordless too? I bought the small 7.25" compound miter that takes the 20v battery for small jobs...... pretty nice.

Bosch makes a nice kit. which dewalt miter? is that cordless too? I bought the small 7.25" compound miter that takes the 20v battery for small jobs...... pretty nice.
Battery would be nice but it's a table mount single bevel corded 240v. Wish I had bought the double! :cry:
I do like my Bosch kit:thumb: even mymbit kits and my hole saw set :thumb:

Damn son!!! All those different batteries.
I’ve gotten all my cordless stuff down to 2 brands. DeWalt and Ryobi. I only have Ryobi cordless 18g trim nailers but I did pick up their 23g pin nailer. Very cool.

Damn son!!! All those different batteries.
I’ve gotten all my cordless stuff down to 2 brands. DeWalt and Ryobi. I only have Ryobi cordless 18g trim nailers but I did pick up their 23g pin nailer. Very cool.
Ahh it's fine Mike, nearly all my kit is matched 18v Bosch battery except my paslode finishing, Bosch ripsnorter,DeWalt mitre 240v and my DeWalt radio, I think I've got like 7-8 3+4ah Bosch batteries! :thumb: