post your favorite mixed drinks!!!

There's nothing like a good Bloody Mary. Especially when you can ride to it, and have a tri tip sandwhich and cheese fries, to wash it down with.:banana:

PlaneMission035.jpg

And a six pack of Bohemia's or ? along with it.

Don't know about the RR's but I do know about G' farts...now THAT' sa GAY FUCKING drink...but damn they taste good! Isn't that with Crown, bailey's, etc....? They drink Duck Farts on the opening of every season of Deadliest Catch...I tried making it but couldn't make what evers suppose to flot float! I gave it up and went back to Jack/Rocks...Man Card renewed! :thumb: But i still get a little cosmoish now and then!........:moon: :smirk:
If Wild Turkey and Everclear mixed in a shot to make a G Fart is gay, then you got me :smirk:

If Wild Turkey and Everclear mixed in a shot to make a G Fart is gay, then you got me :smirk:

I think it was the RUM (not everclear according to google COCKtail recipes) that made it gay.....ish! It's all good. So we're gay....but not like that :naughty:

I think it was the RUM (not everclear according to google COCKtail recipes) that made it gay.....ish! It's all good. So we're gay....but not like that :naughty:
See that is why I quit drinking, I can't even remember what I was pooring down my trap.:smirk: So now I wear gay ass riding gear to mess with all the drunk asses in the dez! :lol:

shot and a beer is a mans drink.

4tpnxbr.jpg

2z8ncwg.jpg

I hate that shit................reminds me of nyquil.

My nephew who's a bartender told me I needed to have a LA Water once while our families were out to dinner. OK, ordered one, it tasted alright but it has a weird after taste to it...I asked him what was in it...he said, blah, blah, blah and Jager.....Damn it, he knew I didn't like it but would like this drink...