post your favorite mixed drinks!!!

well it's 6:30 and i'm drunk at a bar right now so might as well post something... :smirk:

ok... so my FAVORITE is called a

Southern Gentleman
1 Part Redbull
1 Part Watermelon Pucker
1 Part Southern Comfort
Put on the rocks and sip...

#2 is a

Attitude Adjustment
1/3 oz Rootbeer Schnapps
1/3 oz Southern Comfort
1/3 oz Baileys Irish Cream
Shaken with ice and strained into a shot glass and pour it down your gullet!

add yours everyone and keep this thread on track!!! lol... :wave:

White Russian
2 oz vodka
1 oz coffee liqueur
light cream

Pour vodka and coffee liqueur over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass. Fill with light cream and serve.

MorningBomb
2 oz Jagermeister
one bottle of beer

pour Jagermeister im mouth swollow the pour beer in mouth and swollow.:thumb:

I missed this one so I thought I'd resurect it.....................

Favorite mixed drink is Jack mixed with ice! if that doesn't count then a mojito.................I can drink them ALLLLL day :thumb:

I missed this one so I thought I'd resurect it.....................

Favorite mixed drink is Jack mixed with ice! if that doesn't count then a mojito.................I can drink them ALLLLL day :thumb:
Fun beverages with alcohol found at Visalia restaurants

Visalia Times-Delta - Eric Galvan - ‎10 hours ago‎
"Within the last few years the mint mojito has become the chic drink of those wanting to feel cosmopolitan":smirk:

Peach Kamakazi

2 shots good vodka
1 shot triplle sec
1 shot peach snapps
1 whole lime squeezed
splash of 7up

Makes two healthy shots, this can also be made in larger batches and is phenomenal when it's hot outside!

I like to drink these---

coors_light_girls.jpg

With a shot of this!!

seagrams-vo-bottle.gif

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Fun beverages with alcohol found at Visalia restaurants

Visalia Times-Delta - Eric Galvan - ‎10 hours ago‎
"Within the last few years the mint mojito has become the chic drink of those wanting to feel cosmopolitan":smirk:

Feeling rather cosmo lately.......... I guess I'm a chick...

Has anyone ever watched "3 sheets"? It's a documentary/travel type show where a guy gos around the world tasting (gulping) drinks/alcohol that country's most famous for...Jamaica (Rum) was the best so far...it's hilarious!

Back when I was a drunk, I was fond to 1800 and when at the river it was either Road Rappers or Gorilla farts:thumb:

There's nothing like a good Bloody Mary. Especially when you can ride to it, and have a tri tip sandwhich and cheese fries, to wash it down with.:banana:

PlaneMission035.jpg

Back when I was a drunk, I was fond to 1800 and when at the river it was either Road Rappers or Gorilla farts:thumb:

Don't know about the RR's but I do know about G' farts...now THAT' sa GAY FUCKING drink...but damn they taste good! Isn't that with Crown, bailey's, etc....? They drink Duck Farts on the opening of every season of Deadliest Catch...I tried making it but couldn't make what evers suppose to flot float! I gave it up and went back to Jack/Rocks...Man Card renewed! :thumb: But i still get a little cosmoish now and then!........:moon: :smirk: