possible new bike?

so i get a call yesterday (03/10/12) before work some guy say my add on craigslist and was intrested in doing a little bit of a trade so he tells me about what he wants and he wanted to take a look at mine wanted better pics and so i was intrested in what he had to trade (01 wr426) and i tell him to send me pics and what you got done to it.........heres what he sends me
GetAttachment2.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg
and the list of everything he has done to it

XPC seat - $290 new
Trail Tech Vapor computer - $130 new
all suspension done by Catalyst Reaction in November '10
Fluidyne radiators - $500 new
keyed ignition
TAG bars
Acerbis hand guards
OEM KTM folding mirrors
Dunlop D606 rear
Pirelli Scorpion XC front
Excel rims
Protaper 50t rear sprocket
Renthal R3-2 o-ring chain
Works Connection pilot screw - $50 new
IMS 4.0 gallon tank
Scotts Performance license plate mount
comes with spare tubes, Motion Pro tire tools, axle wrench, tire inflators with co2 cartridges
2 Yamaha oil filters, NGK spark plug, new float bowl gasket, new spare Yamaha levers (all 3)
Factory service manual

Old 4ts(at least around here) don't seem to hold there value, that could explain it.

But GO FOR IT DUDE
it dont matter if it loses value fast cus i might quit oreilly and work for the county at i think 16 an hour, fulltime and if i want to get my cdl they will pay for everything soooo yea might tell em to shove it and see what i cant get at the county

lol i guess so huh? im tired of tryn to be number one and gettn yelled at cus i dont circle a "survey" for every customer and tryn to sell them every damn thing thats related to what their buying haha gets old