All places to ride

i found a few tracks that are going on my go-to list..would be my first track riding so im ready to eat sum shit :rocker:...ill let u guys kno how it goes..meanwhile im practicing wheelies and corners

Hell no. Just ride the damn bike like you would ride... Well, um... You know, um..... Just ride the damn thing.

Need to practice slow and hit the jumps at rolling speed, then a little harder, and harder, and HARDER, AND HARDER!

Excuse me, I need a smoke and cold shower.

:shocked:

All in fun, don't come down to so cal and kick my ass. :wave:

:hug:

:picard:

Just ride the tracks and roll the jumps. Seat time is the important thing here. And honestly, learn the corners before you learn the jumps. If you can nail the turns the jumps are easy. Concentrate on railing the turns, and off the gas and roll the jump after. Soon when you're really charging the turns you won't let off and you'll clear that sucker. Don't pressure yourself, just have fun and ride your own pace.
Jumps for show -corners for go.

ok guys im still fairly new to this sooo....rolling means?? is it like cruise? basically off throttle is what im assuming...and thank u 2wheels, very helpful..

My kind of riding. Slow, keep the wheels on the ground. No need for that air shit, but railing corners.. Mmmmm, so gut!

I don't go to the track much anymore, mainly because of the extra wear and tear on my sprockets and tires. Usually what I like to do when I am there is to hit the corners as fast and low as I can, when track maintenance does a nice job with the dirt and we've had some rain, that's when I can get my handle bars down low and throw some roost, that is way more fun in my opinion than hitting big air.