Pit bike problems

Hi I'm a novice when it come to mechanical work on a bike. I have just bought an xplorer pit bike 125 the previous owner hadn't topped oil up so when I purchased this I did so, now when I kick start it black oil pours out of over flow and blurs then conks out. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

and you're lucky it didn't blow the seals... unless it did and you're not aware of it.

check to see what the oil level requirements are and let us know. Once you know it'll be pretty much straight-forward what happened and what your next move should be.

And thanks for dropping in!!! Welcome.

Thank you for the comments. It has a dipstick. I filled to top with oil and it was spitting the oil out of over which made me think that too much oil had been put in. Then when I checked the level again it was just above half way and still spat out on tick over. Hope I haven't done the seals, is this an easy fix if I have?

Thank you for the comments. It has a dipstick. I filled to top with oil and it was spitting the oil out of over which made me think that too much oil had been put in. Then when I checked the level again it was just above half way and still spat out on tick over. Hope I haven't done the seals, is this an easy fix if I have?
Actually it may be a piston or ring issue if it's using oil and blowing it out of the crank case also. If too much compression is making it by the rings.if your oil level is correct, and your plug looks oily, this is your likely problem.