2 Stroke PICS OF THE RED-ROCKET RESTO...

Sweet!
Where is Mr. 500? He'd be all over this.
sorry its took so long guys but had to do some bottom frame rail repair and my funds have been a lil limited but guess what???? frame has been repaired, blasted and powdercoated.... pics will be up tomorrow...thanks for being patient..

Good work Geno, you'd be surprised just how many nuts and bolts are still available from your Honda dealers or your rebuild if you need them, swing arm pin was only £21 when I bought it last year and both axle bolts are still avail, linkage bolts are a non event from Honda so either make do with what you got or start a lengthy eBay search, the linkage bolts were heavier on the 89 due to the 88 bolts bending after a while so worth replacing if you can find new ones!
If you do an eBay France search for cr250r you will find a seller called Jeanmarie ( FORGEAUDMOTOPIECES), he has some choice nos parts for our rides!

thanks guys... fortunately the linkage bolts and axle bolts were both in great shape. maybe someone already replaced them. the swingarm arm pivot bolt gave me a fit but once i got it out i ran a die nut over the threads and cleaned it up and it looks pretty dam good. ill post some more pics once i start putting it together. waiting on a new pair of red fork boots, then i can start with the front end.