Phone up-grade

Buck, Im running an old Hudson's Bay Blanket with a good fire burning "green" firewood up here. You have to be careful with the wind though because the smoke signals get confusing if the wind is up. Last week I tried to send a message to my Wife saying that I was bringing a fresh loaf of bread home and I inadvertently started a war between the two neighboring Indian Tribes. The good news is the service is free. :thumb:

get this one, I have it and it works great!! its lolly pop version too :smirk:
old-cellphone.jpg

Can't live without the iPhone - it is such a drag having to use my works phone - hate it!! I transfer calls etc to iPhone - its sooooo quick n easy ti use :)

CAVEMAN DISCOVERS FIRE! >grunt< .... Meat tastes more good!....

I have been lugging around my same old bullet-proof, drop it on the ground, kick it the teeth, Motorola flip phone for 3 years. I shouldn't tell you this, but one time while dropping a deuce, it fell out of my pocket and I had to snatch it quickly out of the crapper. I just hosed it down with a spray of the upside can of dust-off (so it comes out liquid) and no troubles.

So, I'm in Best Buy today, with my bulletprrof Verizon phone with my shit stained DNA in it, and holy shit, I can get the latest and greatest Android for $1.00. F yeah!:thumb: (Plus a $30 fee for the something and $70 for the other.) I'm in!

Then I started F'ing around with the iPhones. I didn't pay attention to the angel on my shoulder saying "This is gonna cost ya a lot of coin!" I bitch slapped that off and spent the coin on the latest and greatest iPhone4.

I've got buyer's remorse already, because the battery is for shit in terms of longevity.

On the plus side, it is intuitive and easier to use than a Droid.

And that bitch Siri is awesome! I asked her to show me her rack, and she said no, but was flattered.

CAVEMAN DISCOVERS FIRE! >grunt< .... Meat tastes more good!....

I have been lugging around my same old bullet-proof, drop it on the ground, kick it the teeth, Motorola flip phone for 3 years. I shouldn't tell you this, but one time while dropping a deuce, it fell out of my pocket and I had to snatch it quickly out of the crapper. I just hosed it down with a spray of the upside can of dust-off (so it comes out liquid) and no troubles.

So, I'm in Best Buy today, with my bulletprrof Verizon phone with my shit stained DNA in it, and holy shit, I can get the latest and greatest Android for $1.00. F yeah!:thumb: (Plus a $30 fee for the something and $70 for the other.) I'm in!

Then I started F'ing around with the iPhones. I didn't pay attention to the angel on my shoulder saying "This is gonna cost ya a lot of coin!" I bitch slapped that off and spent the coin on the latest and greatest iPhone4.

I've got buyer's remorse already, because the battery is for shit in terms of longevity.

On the plus side, it is intuitive and easier to use than a Droid.

And that bitch Siri is awesome! I asked her to show me her rack, and she said no, but was flattered.
Yeah but, can you phone me on my rotary? :lol:

Yeah but, can you phone me on my rotary? :lol:

Hell no! You don't have rotary service! I did buy a nice wool blanket that I can soak and, with some green wood on a fire, send you some smoke signals when the air is calm. I thought that's how you Cannucks do it!

Hell no! You don't have rotary service! I did buy a nice wool blanket that I can soak and, with some green wood on a fire, send you some smoke signals when the air is calm. I thought that's how you Cannucks do it!
Just be careful when you do Buck - why just last winter I worked up a sweat and some steam was coming off my head - apparently I had set the two neighboring tribes to war. :lol:

Just be careful when you do Buck - why just last winter I worked up a sweat and some steam was coming off my head - apparently I had set the two neighboring tribes to war. :lol:

I did the same thing when I was in Sasketchewan hunting goose with a double barrel 10 gauge. I let off both barrels within seconds of each other, and NATO had A-10's and F'16's flying over (fucking up our hunting! G-Dammit!) because I put too much metal in the air at high velocity. Those people are crazy!

I've had this flip-phone for 4 years. Time to upgrade! I use Verizon and will not switch.

What is the best phone for the money?

Buck, I'm impressed... I was expecting you to say you're ready to upgrade from the ol' crank up phone to a rotary... :smirk:... :devil:

JUST KIDDING lighten up already ... I know you were checking your map to see where BFN was located. :rocker: