Pro Phoenix sx rd 2 picks here

:thinking: who's right this week bishes

Doesn't change the fact that Tomac is a pillow biter.
:smirk:
Apparently a pillow biter that can rip some serious sx MOTO!
He was fast last night for sure.

On another note:
Milsaps looks good on the kx but still not as fast as he was with the rock star zooks. He was always faster on the zooks even in his 250 days. Barcia could be faster if he gets that yammi dialed in but I think there's something wrong with that chassis that's not putting the confidence into the wheels when they are trying to find the sticky dirt. I watched him fight that bike all night. Anderson needs to dial in a bit and relax as well. He has the speed but needs to settle in.
Now the 250's. Nelson looks like a title contendor and very fast. Bowers I think is a good title contendor because he is aggressive and very smooth. However, he struggled with the tight turns and needs to learn to carry speed on these tighter tracks. He's a big guy so he just can't power out of tight turns like the smaller kids. Look for good things from him as he settles into his season. Lots of talent here and hopefully by the time the California rounds show their teeth we can see who is really pushing and who's just fulfilling contracts.

Doesn't change the fact that Tomac is a pillow biter.
:smirk:
Apparently a pillow biter that can rip some serious sx MOTO!
He was fast last night for sure.

On another note:
Milsaps looks good on the kx but still not as fast as he was with the rock star zooks. He was always faster on the zooks even in his 250 days. Barcia could be faster if he gets that yammi dialed in but I think there's something wrong with that chassis that's not putting the confidence into the wheels when they are trying to find the sticky dirt. I watched him fight that bike all night. Anderson needs to dial in a bit and relax as well. He has the speed but needs to settle in.
Now the 250's. Nelson looks like a title contendor and very fast. Bowers I think is a good title contendor because he is aggressive and very smooth. However, he struggled with the tight turns and needs to learn to carry speed on these tighter tracks. He's a big guy so he just can't power out of tight turns like the smaller kids. Look for good things from him as he settles into his season. Lots of talent here and hopefully by the time the California rounds show their teeth we can see who is really pushing and who's just fulfilling contracts.

Thanks for tuning in....you have been listening to Moto Tech Talk with Joisey Mike.