Pro Pheonix SX tonight at 9:30 eastern

That was some good racing! I like the way things are looking and hope these guys stay healthy. I'm stoked for you know who leading the points right now and hope he can keep it up. Where's townley? Next week is gonna be good.

James

Staff member
:shocked: Holy crap that was some good stuff. :ride: Ah so much to talk about. :bonk:

First the "device" on Stewart's bike? (Created a thread here)

What happened with Grant, did he break his wrist again? After he went down and limped off he wasn't seen again.

Ken Roczen. Damn that is one tough kid. :shocked: Crashed in practice, really bad case on the triple, and then had to be carried off the track in the LCQ. The kid puts some serious lap times down in practice but can't seem to do anything in the mains. :noidea:

And it wasn't just Roczen, a lot of guys went down, Phoenix was utterly brutal. :cripple:

There was a lot more stuff that I wanted to add but now I forgot what. :bonk:

Oh another thing...how much weight do you think RC has gained? :smirk:

:shocked: Holy crap that was some good stuff. :ride: Ah so much to talk about. :bonk:

First the "device" on Stewart's bike? (Created a thread here)

What happened with Grant, did he break his wrist again? After he went down and limped off he wasn't seen again.

Ken Roczen. Damn that is one tough kid. :shocked: Crashed in practice, really bad case on the triple, and then had to be carried off the track in the LCQ. The kid puts some serious lap times down in practice but can't seem to do anything in the mains. :noidea:

And it wasn't just Roczen, a lot of guys went down, Phoenix was utterly brutal. :cripple:

There was a lot more stuff that I wanted to add but now I forgot what. :bonk:

Oh another thing...how much weight do you think RC has gained? :smirk:

I don't know but looks like he getting a pretty good gut:smirk: ..reminds me :thinking: I got to go work out now.:lol:

I missed it all again damn it!
Why is it that used to be able to cough up $8 a day for smokes but refuse to pay the $4 amonth for a Direct TV DVR?