Pending Software Update (1/6/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
If you've seen the recent threads in the Feedback section (Click Here) you know that there's an update coming. The current plan is to do it next Saturday morning (1/7/12). Forum downtime should be minimal (6-8 hours), however even with all the testing I've done, I can't promise anything.

A page will be setup to show the progress during the update process.

James

Staff member
Ok slight change in plans, the update will be happening tonight at 9pm Eastern.

A Couple Things:
  • This will take more than a few hours so don't wait up. Oh and don't bug me in the morning as I'll be sleeping until noon. :smirk:
  • If you come across any issues please create a thread in the Bug Reports forum and I'll take a look at it. :thumb:
  • If you have issues reaching the forum please make sure your bookmark goes to https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com
  • In testing I've noticed that thread read feature is reset. Basically what this means is that even though you already read a certain thread it'll show that you didn't. Sorry. :bonk:
TapaTalk Users
  • You may have to sign out and clear your cache before it'll work again. Or just wait 24 hours for it to automatically update.

James

Staff member
For the most part everything went smoothly. :rocker: If you find any bugs/issues please create a thread in the Bug Reports forum.

I'll let the dust settle for a couple days and than we can start making some tweets per your feedback. :thumb:

TapaTalk Users
If you have the quick sign-in widget you'll have to delete it and add it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.