PC Shorty...

I recently bought a Procircuit Shorty for my RM250.... I have the Pro Platinum pipe and standard PC silencer but alot of the tracks have converted to the more twisty power out and into corners type of track of yesteryear that favored the 2Ts.... Anyway I had to go out and buy new grommets because PC doesnt supply the black rubber mounting grommets..... They were only $4 but I feel that PC should have provided them....or atleast said no grommets provided.... Not a big deal other than having to order an extra $96 worth of stuff from Motosport to get free shipping and then wait another week :smirk:

8bd9d2bd.jpg

I recently bought a Procircuit Shorty for my RM250.... I have the Pro Platinum pipe and standard PC silencer but alot of the tracks have converted to the more twisty power out and into corners type of track of yesteryear that favored the 2Ts.... Anyway I had to go out and buy new grommets because PC doesnt supply the black rubber mounting grommets..... They were only $4 but I feel that PC should have provided them....or atleast said no grommets provided.... Not a big deal other than having to order an extra $96 worth of stuff from Motosport to get free shipping and then wait another week :smirk:

8bd9d2bd.jpg

Yeah my FMF pipes don't come with the grommets either. I just used the grommets out of the silencer i was taking off :noidea: However my 125 had the r304 shorty and only had one mounting point which meant one grommet and the FMF TC2 has two mounting points so I had to buy a second grommet but I'm not complaining :noidea: