Paint?

It was what I thought :smirk::smirk::smirk: It sounded a little like a rig you could have set on fire or rolled and not been able to tell it:poke:
actually it was a nice truck, 360 with a granny 4 speed when I bought it. It was a power house of a truck. I ended up putting a 351 modified in it and drove it for a few years. :thumb: had a solid body with no dents or rust. Bought it for 400 and sold it for 1200.

When doing a powder coat do you guys think having a color with a clear on top would be okay... or do most people just powder it matte? With rattle cans I feel if it's some good paint it turns out fine as well. with maybe some sort of decal to protect where your boots would rub.

actually it was a nice truck, 360 with a granny 4 speed when I bought it. It was a power house of a truck. I ended up putting a 351 modified in it and drove it for a few years. :thumb: had a solid body with no dents or rust. Bought it for 400 and sold it for 1200.

Lol. Ok. We think differently then. My 68 had all of 5300 miles when I got it. I kept waiting for it to break in and run like it was 360 inches. (It took a 390 to do that at about 80k). I had two versions of the M. If I thought if the. 360 as a "D", the M 's were at least a C minus. I heard the crankshafts were decent trade baud to build striker motors on W blocks

When doing a powder coat do you guys think having a color with a clear on top would be okay... or do most people just powder it matte? With rattle cans I feel if it's some good paint it turns out fine as well. with maybe some sort of decal to protect where your boots would rub.

Some paint shops can put anything in a spray can that they can put under a lid. NAPA has been doing it up here for a long time.