Outlaw Ride Bulldog Hill

Right on man , I still have a scar on my leg frim bonzen down that thing when i got my mountainbike . The music kicks ass and i like the sticker on the side of your helmet hehe, be cool if you could pimp a litle saying about DBA at the end like credits or something. +2 :thumb:

Great vid...had me leaning when you were up on the crest...like N'edge said...the fall into 70mph traffic would be a little harsh....(just looked like you'd fall into it). I had to turn it off early...I was starting to get a headache from your "music score".....:smirk: Jury's still out on that comment (above^^^^^somewhere)

Great vid...had me leaning when you were up on the crest...like N'edge said...the fall into 70mph traffic would be a little harsh....(just looked like you'd fall into it). I had to turn it off early...I was starting to get a headache from your "music score".....:smirk: Jury's still out on that comment (above^^^^^somewhere)

you jsut dont know how to :rocker: is what it sounds like to me....

pink mark for your boot.

Yep PINK BOOTS!! for you, soon they will be covered all in pink!!:P

Sweet vid.

I'm wondering if I have driven by that spot...that is a distinctive road sorta below you. County Hwy that runs out into the rural state hwy?

Your a Maverick Trav!

The music? Well actually I was waiting for you to ride up on a pagan ritual or something. Call me old, but I do:prof:NOT call that singing! Regardless I will respect your taste in music:smirk: and just give you a little shit for it:P

The video? It rocks! :rocker: :thumb: I always look at the hills around my house and think about riding them. I do zip off and on where I can with my SM:devil: And I have had a irrate horseman ride up on me and chew me out. I hate it when I have to roost them! Ha! Not really...the roost part.