Out of the woods and south to the desert.

So bummed that I did not see the California section until now.
Could have road with some of you.

If you are going to take a picture of the sky, use a Iphone.
Always a different kind of pic.

IMG_2013.jpg

Other camera,

P1010258.jpg

Did you see this slow old man?

PC310243.jpg

Love to climb.

PC310217.jpg

KDX in the desert actually worked well.

PC310148.jpg

Well, maybe next time.

I went to Jawbone with all the kids one day, did all these roller coster hills another day.
Then did a another couple of rides to ????? I admit that I get bored out on those long
cross country trails. I had a great time just playing in the hills with the kids.

I went to Jawbone with all the kids one day, did all these roller coster hills another day.
Then did a another couple of rides to ????? I admit that I get bored out on those long
cross country trails. I had a great time just playing in the hills with the kids.

Our camp was full of kids ranging from 16 months to age 22. The majority of them where 13 to 16. 8 kids total. Good times.

Sweet sunset shot, I was way south for a couple days. The other clowns were in your area probably. You didn't miss much of those guys.....:smirk: :smirk:

That is a long drive but it was worth it as the weather was perfect. It looks like you were to the north west of Randsburg in some of those pictures. Keep checking the California section as rides come up very often. :thumb:

Good report. Looks like you had a great time. I'd drive that far to ride if I could afford it. I love traveling with my bikes.:banana:

I noticed Kanvas by Katin, this tells me you may be from Orange County orginally?