Out in the Stables. Your Garage pics.

Now that I'm home, here's some shots looking the other way.
ShopShots312009003.jpg

ShopShots312009006.jpg

Ahhhh! You never knew Timoyz was a gold medalist down hill skier did you ???:smirk:

Ohhh! Wait! That's a water ski!:P

A Tim.Theres the old Girl/Boy Who I never get to see out camping.
Bless his little heart!:thumb: He's so sweet and content on his Pillow.God I still miss my little Beagle. Went by the Breeders today to look at a job out in El Cajon and Almost stopped to pick up another Female.I just couldn't do it let alone afford it.Been looking for a Beagle to adopt.:thumb:

:lol: Hey I'm not discriminating, I've been know watch a little here and there. :devil: But only on Directv Hotpass. Go #9 Kahne :thumb:

You'd better get used to saying Go #5! :thumb:

Haha only old people watch nascar, I don't need it :thumb:

If I'm stuck at home, I'll watch anything with a motor. :busted:

Ahhhh! You never knew Timoyz was a gold medalist down hill skier did you ???:smirk:

Bless his little heart!:thumb: He's so sweet and content on his Pillow.God I still miss my little Beagle. Went by the Breeders today to look at a job out in El Cajon and Almost stopped to pick up another Female.I just couldn't do it let alone afford it.Been looking for a Beagle to adopt.:thumb:

That's not "just" a waterski. That's a Custom Bemis Wake Jumper.:smirk: Those were really good times, and as far as upcoming good times, when are you going to decide where you are camping Memorial? Are we still going North, back to the original JV, are is a little heat going to scare you away?:P

@TWS.... A hemmmmmm Don'tforget I have my Beaeeler (Beagle/Heller) that wants to move out..... she's just about had it with me. :shocked: