Ouch.

So At 1:30 am this moring my oldest son, Chris Wakes me up and says" Mom's car won't start and it's at his friends". I say, "Ok, we'll look at it in the morning. Probably just needs a battery" . He says "yeah but Codie(brother) is in his friends car in the driveway with a broken knee,he slipped and fell at a party.. Half asleep I say HuH?:thinking:. I get the same story again. We get him in my truck and off to the Emergency room we go. Got home at 4 this morning. The Doc reset it there but we have to go to a Orthopedic tomorrow or Tuesday. Dislocated knee cap/Patella. Kinda tired today.:thumb:

What a trip.

codiesknee.jpg

James

Staff member
Damn TWS, from personal experience I can tell you that knees are one thing you DON'T want to screw up. How the hell did that happen? :bonk:

It is your son right?

I understand what you guy's are saying. Figured this would happen out riding some day instead of at a party. Atleast I know if my knee cap is hanging off to the side I just need to straighten my leg out till it rolls back in place.:doh: Spent most of today wasteing time to see his Primary doctor to say he needs to go to a orthopedic doctor and picking up his xrays from the ER. Some how it sucks that it was actually better than working ?:prof:

I understand what you guy's are saying. Figured this would happen out riding some day instead of at a party. Atleast I know if my knee cap is hanging off to the side I just need to straighten my leg out till it rolls back in place.:doh: Spent most of today wasteing time to see his Primary doctor to say he needs to go to a orthopedic doctor and picking up his xrays from the ER. Some how it sucks that it was actually better than working ?:prof:

What part is better than work drivng around from place to place or having a busted knee ??? :noidea: :cripple:

It's not my Knee.:thumb: Driving around from place to place becomes hard work after awhile.Specialy when it's at least 3-4 hundred miles a day.. The general public(customers) and the office isn't quit a bowl of cherries either. So it that case it was better than work.:thumb: