(OT) Get out the vote!!

No matter what side you like or who you think should be in office please go vote if your registered today. I myself voted early and to be honest hated 95% of the dumba$$es I cast my vote for but it is my duty as a citizen to put my worthless two cents in with my ballot. Im a centrist which means I wont buy into any of the parties crap but I will give a vote for the candidate which expresses (lies) in the same interest as I do. Sorry to be political but if your going to bitch about our riding areas being shut down then you might want to atleast have the credentials of saying you didn't vote for the idiot thats fighting against the offroad community. cheers

James

Staff member
Sorry to be political but if your going to bitch about our riding areas being shut down then you might want to atleast have the credentials of saying you didn't vote for the idiot thats fighting against the offroad community. cheers
:thumb:

No matter what side you like or who you think should be in office please go vote if your registered today. I myself voted early and to be honest hated 95% of the dumba$$es I cast my vote for but it is my duty as a citizen to put my worthless two cents in with my ballot. Im a centrist which means I wont buy into any of the parties crap but I will give a vote for the candidate which expresses (lies) in the same interest as I do. Sorry to be political but if your going to bitch about our riding areas being shut down then you might want to atleast have the credentials of saying you didn't vote for the idiot thats fighting against the offroad community. cheers
Well said!
Voted, now waiting for the results. Can't hardly stand myself!!!