Onan Microquiet KY 4000 Generator Help

Any of you Addicts have one? - I deparately need some help with mine and I can't stand taking it in for service for every little thing? Thanks in advance Fellers :cheers: N-edge

Any of you Addicts have one? - I deparately need some help with mine and I can't stand taking it in for service for every little thing? Thanks in advance Fellers :cheers: N-edge

What problem are you having? I've had some isses with mine (not sure of the model) none-the-less I couldn't start it. Bad gas, not used for a long period of time...carb became lacquered or ???

Just checked, I do have the MicroQuiet 4000 but no KY...does that stand for "smooth"? :thinking: :smirk:

What problem are you having? I've had some isses with mine (not sure of the model) none-the-less I couldn't start it. Bad gas, not used for a long period of time...carb became lacquered or ???

Just checked, I do have the MicroQuiet 4000 but no KY...does that stand for "smooth"? :thinking: :smirk:

FYes - Smooth like Naturaledge!! :lol: Hey Rez, do you happen to have a service manual for yours?