"On The Stand"

Polished the Duc. Here she sits on the stand on the front lawn:

IMG_0261.jpg

:hail::hail::hail: nice bike!

its Crow Canyon, thats there track and they have 400 acers of trails. i only use there track. thanks mike!

I was at crow canyon a month or so ago for their Firecracker rideor whatever they call it, The woods riding there is no joke at all we we're running the AA loop and it was total gnar. It was so bad Brock Sellards didn't even unload his bike haha

good looking bike CDA. what don't you like about the 09? I've been wanting another one and it I did get one it was going to be one with the new motor
Thank you sir. Don't get me wrong, my 09 would flat out spank my 05, but the 05 just felt smoother to me. Now my 1098R:banana::banana::banana: Lighter, smaller feeling, massive torque and Horse Power, should I go on. I wish I could keep both of them, but I need to sell the R1. Know of anybody? :ride:

Thank you sir. Don't get me wrong, my 09 would flat out spank my 05, but the 05 just felt smoother to me. Now my 1098R:banana::banana::banana: Lighter, smaller feeling, massive torque and Horse Power, should I go on. I wish I could keep both of them, but I need to sell the R1. Know of anybody? :ride:
haha if I was ready to buy I'd throw the 450 in the truck and take a road trip. I'm sure I would love a Duc, but I tend throw my bikes the track too often to put one in the garage

I would give you $500.00 for the 2009 R1. :P