"On The Stand"

Sweet ... so CDA is doing custom stand paint jobs at the next DBA meet up ?

now i REALLY need to make it out.
Well you know, since I am just a chair sitter when I camp. I only have a bike and stand to look cool...My riding skills are far from par. I can talk the game, but when it is time to exicute......:devil:

<rant>
What is it with you guys and your bike stands? Bikes are supposed to be ridden, not lifted up in air and admired. Taking pics? Really? My bike only sees a stand when I'm taking a wheel off. Otherwise there is no use for a stand. Hell I don't even own one of those. I have one of those bike jacks.

Man up get that bike off the stand and ride!
</rant>

Ok I feel better now.

Carry on.

<rant>
What is it with you guys and your bike stands? Bikes are supposed to be ridden, not lifted up in air and admired. Taking pics? Really? My bike only sees a stand when I'm taking a wheel off. Otherwise there is no use for a stand. Hell I don't even own one of those. I have one of those bike jacks.

Man up get that bike off the stand and ride!
</rant>

Ok I feel better now.

Carry on.

You see Carl, these are the guys you ride with, that when you stop out on the trail, they look for a rock to lean their bike on. :P

So I don't piss James off, here's mine on a stand to keep the thread on topic.:smirk:
MiscCrap005.jpg

You see Carl, these are the guys you ride with, that when you stop out on the trail, they look for a rock to lean their bike on. :P

So I don't piss James off, here's mine on a stand to keep the thread on topic.:smirk:
MiscCrap005.jpg
I just lean my bike against the guy that has one of those metal sticks hanging off the side of their bike.:smirk: He Timo you should polish that frame since you have it torn down that far. Also your Reg is expired since it is July now...

I just lean my bike against the guy that has one of those metal sticks hanging off the side of their bike.:smirk: He Timo you should polish that frame since you have it torn down that far. Also your Reg is expired since it is July now...

what no comment on the chair in the backgorund? you are slippin CDA

Wait...a chair with a tote on it (to the left)...and a milk crate used as a chair........:shocked:

MiscCrap005.jpg

Hey you should tear that bike down a little farther. :lol: What are you doing to it anyways?

what no comment on the chair in the backgorund? you are slippin CDA

Wait...a chair with a tote on it (to the left)...and a milk crate used as a chair........:shocked:
I'm rubbing off on you, before you met me, you would have never gave that chair or milk crate a thought...:smirk:

Changing the rear tube.........................one thing led to another and bamm, total tear down.................:lol:
:lol: I have that same problem..:smirk: