Old school/ Ghetto phones

I probably have everyone beat on this, but lets see pictures of some really old/ ghetto phones that we still use..
This is mine, its one of those extremely old Nokias that "never break", except mine did.. Well they keyboard at least. I have the front cover taken off, along with the back and obviously the keyboard because the buttons won't work! So to use it I have to poke the holes with a pencil haha.:cry::lol:
001.jpg

James

Staff member
Does this mean no texting? :smirk:

:lol: Found my old LG 8300 in my desk drawer and after being in there for 3 years, it still powered up.

Verizon-LG-VX8300-cellphone.jpg

I'm still rocking an LG VX9900. I have a whole 10 mins of talk time before it dies. :picard:
I'm waiting for the correct time for work to provide me with a new phone....:prof:

James

Staff member
:thinking: Ummmmmm, mine is the exact same, without the antenae sticking up......:cry:

I thought I was rocking state of the art stuff.
Let me guess you have the LG VX8350? I'm guessing that it went EOL (End Of Life) around 2008-09. :smirk:

:picard: How sad is it that I still remembered that model number from my Radioshack days? :bonk:

5755-main-medium-lg-vx-8350.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: that's mine except, mine does not have a camera :cry::cry::cry:
Hey hey hey now, I don't have a camera OR A KEYBOARD!:foul:
Does this mean no texting? :smirk:

:lol: Found my old LG 8300 in my desk drawer and after being in there for 3 years, it still powered up.

Verizon-LG-VX8300-cellphone.jpg
Bahahaha no I still text like crazy... I have the keyboard memorized lol

View attachment 2182

My parents had one of these back in the day, wow imagine talking and driving with that :lol:
Lol I'd rather have that... At least I would be able to see what I was doin!