Old Coke Six Pack

James

Staff member
When I was younger I had a relative give me an old special edition Coke six pack, the year on it is 89. Anybody know if it's worth anything? It's still sealed.

6dcf1d82.jpg

prolly not worth much... you gotta get the way OLD ones that have actual Cocaine in them... those are worth something.

I remember that santa design and when they did that campaign on coke tho

I have a set of Mason Jars that celebrate the Bicentinial 1776 - 1976. They have the Liberty Bell on them. My Grandmother gave them to me years ago. Last year my wife pulled them out of storage and used them as part of her Christmas decorations.

1989 is not old James :P

For that matter neither is 1976 :prof:

James

Staff member
:bonk: I know that it's only 20ish years old, but they're still FULL, unlike your Mason jars. :P

Maybe that could be my retirement in 40 years. :thinking: :smirk:

James

Staff member
After a little digging it looks like $10-15 per bottle, so better wait until I retire so they'll be worth more. :P

I have a set of Mason Jars that celebrate the Bicentinial 1776 - 1976. They have the Liberty Bell on them. My Grandmother gave them to me years ago. Last year my wife pulled them out of storage and used them as part of her Christmas decorations.

1989 is not old James :P

For that matter neither is 1976 :prof:

We have a dam in Corona that has bicentenial 1776 - 1976 painted on it...(Santa Ana river/Prado dam flood control area if you've never seen it) :prof: