All Ojai?

Hey Mike, pick me up on your way. You can drop me off at 2Smokes. He said if I bring him some good Canadian Firewater he'll let me take up one of his badarse race Mustangs. I told him I'm not that great of a pilot but, he said, "Don't worry Natch, just pull back on the stick". I told him that I know all about pulling the stick........ I should be golden. :thumb:

Change hands for a totally different experience .... It's like someone else has the controlls! :smirk:..... :thumb:..... Now you gotta be careful... when you're going and you start to pick up speed and you start to REALLY feel that adrenaline rush you need to ease up on the stick just a little otherwise you just might lose control and then that'll be all she wrote... :shocked:

Are we still talking flying????? :noidea:

What a joke this place has become!

Change hands for a totally different experience .... It's like someone else has the controlls! :smirk:..... :thumb:..... Now you gotta be careful... when you're going and you start to pick up speed and you start to REALLY feel that adrenaline rush you need to ease up on the stick just a little otherwise you just might lose control and then that'll be all she wrote... :shocked:

Are we still talking flying????? :noidea:
:lol: :lol: Ya know, someone always has to cross the line........ (I count on Rez to do it :smirk:)