Oh boy.......Bike is down. :0(

Ok guys I screwed up. Never really thought about this happening but it did. Last night I was unloading the bike and had the clutch in. As I was backing down the ramp I let the clutch out to stop the bike. Well that is when things got ugly. The bike stopped but made the ramp slide.:foul: Needless to say the rear tire was off the truck and I was half on and half off. To make a long story short when the mess was all sorted out the muffler of the bike took the main impact and bent about 2" in towards the tire.:foul: I was able to pull it back about an inch but I still think the tire will rub. Besides picking up a new aftermarket exaust and doing all the fun stuff to the bike that I want too.....does anyone have any tips on getting this straightened out. I'm pulling the muffler off tonight.:thinking:

Oh and we won't mention the nice mud sample I took earlier in the day........:rolleyes:

My son had the same issue. Took it off and heated it with a torch to fix it. So far so good. :thumb:

Thanks. That is what I'm planning. Man that made me mad!.....haha felt like an idiot too as I looked at the strap sitting there that suppose to hold the ramp....:banghead::banghead:

Thanks. That is what I'm planning. Man that made me mad!.....haha felt like an idiot too as I looked at the strap sitting there that suppose to hold the ramp....:banghead::banghead:
I am always a chicken to try and do it by myself, just in case something like this were to happen. Better to have 2 peeps.:thumb: