OGIO 180 Moto Stand

So I went to Ogio's website and I have seen this stand at a supercross in Vegas last year. I tried it out with a bike that they had there (I think it was a gold fish) and I was not that impressed with it. It is strictly for moto heads and will not work that great in the dez. I did not feel it lifted the wheels off the ground or if I remember, they where still kind of touching.

James

Staff member
I did not feel it lifted the wheels off the ground or if I remember, they where still kind of touching.
In the video (which you didn't watch :P) he said that the pre-production model doesn't lift the wheels off the ground, but the final product will. :noidea:

My stand never leaves the house. Why would you bring it with you? Don't have kickstands?

no kick stand here. sometimes i dont want to bother with lifting my big ass 525 when im at the track ... when i dont use it for my bike i use it for my ass :P

That's a lot of coin for a little effort it would take to put a bike on a stand even on a milk crate! I use a kickstand for all you KS haters and one of the foot lift stands as well. Just carry a 2' x 2' piece of plywood to put under it! $150 for that stand? James! Just get a buddy piggybacked on your little ass when you need to lift the bike on a foot lift stand!:thumb: :P:smirk:

James

Staff member
My stand never leaves the house. Why would you bring it with you? Don't have kickstands?
Kickstand no, triangle yes. But there are times, at the track, when I need to work on it with the wheels off the ground.
That's a lot of coin for a little effort it would take to put a bike on a stand even on a milk crate! I use a kickstand for all you KS haters and one of the foot lift stands as well
:rolleyes: Not everyone is 6'5" & 250#

I do have a foot lift stand, but it doesn't really work in the grass as the clearance is to small.

I do have a foot lift stand, but it doesn't really work in the grass as the clearance is to small.

I have a foot lift stand and found the only problem with it I have is when I go to release it with my hand I sometimes bust my knuckles on the case...I put a piece fo heavy duty wire on it so I could pull it without my knuckles getting hit. :thumb:

James

Staff member
I have a foot lift stand and found the only problem with it I have is when I go to release it with my hand I sometimes bust my knuckles on the case...I put a piece fo heavy duty wire on it so I could pull it without my knuckles getting hit. :thumb:
I generally just use my foot and let it drop. Bad for it? Maybe.:moon: